Thursday, November 26, 2015

Planning With OHDEERME - November "Together Is Best" Edition


One Year Anniversary randomly selected winner = Emily "I love them all! If I have to choose just one though, I would go with October those leaf stickers and transparency stickers are awesome!" Please email ffcreativeteam@gmail.com to claim your October ODM kit!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome back planner addicts!!!  Excited to share with you how I used some of the embellishments from the latest ODM Kit | Together is Best...


The very first thing I like to do is spread out my kit and see what will work with my planner!  If it isn't too bulky, you will most likely find it inside my planner!!!  I started off by adding some washi tape, here and there...and then added a few label stickers!  I used several of the faux leather stickers to highlight November on each side!


ok...hands down my fave goodie from this kit has got to be the large transparency letters!!!!!  LOVE!!!  I used my tiny stapler to hold the word "HI" down in the corner! 


TGIF...heck yeah!!!  Love that sequin heart on top...so cute!!!


For Saturday I added a chipboard phrase sticker "on my list" because my Saturday's are loaded with many things to do!!!!!  I spy an "old" FF goodie too!!!


I love this planner spread...it is SO MUCH FUN! 


Thanks for stopping by!!! 
I hope you have fun creating with this A M A Z I N G kit!!! 

Candi
xo


28 comments:

  1. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Hotmail Customer Service Number USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with useful info to work on. You have performed an impressive job and our entire group will probably be thankful to you.

    야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. With having so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagiarism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

    마사지

    ReplyDelete
  5. It s a very useful page. Thank you. d9bdfa60f91aca7eec79c7b35a88c106
    isparta
    kemalpasa
    akpinar
    ortaca
    altunhisar
    simav
    zara
    malkara
    solhan

    ReplyDelete
  6. It s a very useful page. Thank you. 67154bce3e8e1841a9dc8f58e1f04177
    niksar
    pazaryolu
    dodurga
    melikgazi
    denizli
    gulyali
    kilimli
    musabeyli
    beydag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. abc96ca32bb28569facd6c7d5829c4b7
    website kurma
    website kurma
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. c400c31f713085f9dc1318ed9a7db2a8
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

    ReplyDelete

  10. What’s up, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that’s genuinely fine, keep up writing. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends

    ReplyDelete

  12. This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I simply want to tell you that I am just beginner to blogs and certainly enjoyed you’re web page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great info. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information together. I am so blessed to discover this.

    ReplyDelete

  15. This is very interesting, I love how you express yourself in form of writing. You’re a very skilled blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward to more post ,BookMyEssay provides professionalBusiness Communication Assignment Help. Our expert writers offer customized solutions to help you improve your communication abilities and flourish in your tasks. Get expert advice right away!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Post, Boost your online visibility with Qdexi Technology's top-notch SEO services. Drive more traffic, improve rankings, and grow your business today!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online